Communication is a vital part of everyday life, and speech, whether it be vocal or written, is one of the most common forms of communication. Because they are aware of this, our dedicated team of speech language pathologists work had to assist patients in improving their speech through a wide-range of speech therapy methods. After a comprehensive evaluation, the therapist will develop an individualized treatment plan that can:
- Facilitate the ability to communicate through spoken and written language
- Improve the ability to understand spoken and written speech
- Assess and improve the ability to swallow liquids and different consistencies of food
- Identify cognitive deficits and improve thinking skills through the Mental Fitness Program and other speech therapy techniques
- Increase the volume of speech for patients with a variety of diagnoses including Parkinson’s Disease
Note: A physician’s order is required for Speech Therapy services. Medicare and most insurances are accepted.