Our highly skilled physical therapists work to provide effective treatment options for a variety of diagnoses including orthopedic injuries, neurological deficits, balance problems, chronic pain, and mobility problems.
After conducting a thorough evaluation, the physical therapist will develop a plan of treatment that can:
- Improve strength through an individualized exercise program
- Increase joint mobility following joint replacement or injury
- Help to determine the appropriate assistive device such as a cane or walker, and train in the use of the device in order to improve safety and independence with mobility
- Manage pain through specific modalities, manual therapy and modification of movement
- Minimize the risk for falls and improve balance
- Treat swelling, joint pain and weakness
- Facilitate movement following a stroke or other neurological disease process
- Teach compensatory techniques to help clients deal with neuropathy
- Manage vertigo and other vestibular issues
Note: A physician’s order is required for physical therapy. Medicare and most insurances are accepted.